Berchidda Olbia Wine Museum Tour is a private tour from Olbia and around. The tour takes about two hours.
Wine, in Sardinian: “Su Inu”. Il vino veritas: “In wine, there is truth”. Get ready to enjoy the true stories of the wine production in our island.
During our wine-ethnographic path in our Berchidda Wine Museum, we will learn about the wine the production in Sardinia and its cultural aspects.
History & Beautiful view & Wine!
You will get information about the steps of the wine production in the island. You will listen modest sympathetic traditions. You will have an understanding of:
- Primeval work tools
- The cultivation of the land
- Care of the vineyards
- The pressing of grapes, why and some technical details
- The cork processing
- The bottling technics
- Ancient cargo ships of the wine (Ancient Fed-Ex)
- The process of the wine when it reached to the Sardinian ports.
Wine Tasting in Berchidda Olbia Sardinia
At the end, the part which everybody is waiting for: “Tasting”
- The price of wine tasting which is optional (4€ per person)
- The entrance fee which is obligatory (3€ per person)
is not included to our tour price. If you wish, you can pay it directly to the wine museum.